[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 11:12:32 CEST 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:45:37 +0200
Steffen <stffn at dibidut.dk> wrote:

> On 21/10/2006, at 9.57, padawan12 wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:39:09 +0200
> > Steffen <stffn at dibidut.dk> wrote:
> >
> >> Last, i agree with Mr Steiner for the same reasons, that i't would be
> >> nice if that specific web-forum would move to puredata.info
> >
> > Move the forum at hurleur.com onto puredata.info?
>
> Yes. If there is willingness and if it's technical not much trouble
> etc. It might be in the link-chain, but i for one didn't know of it
> till recently, being closer related to puredata.info might bring more
> web-forum interested Pd interested people there. Also gives the forum
> some official-credits, or whatever it's called. It's only a suggestion.

I found it through the webring some time ago. I think it's important to unify the
scene through .info but not by incorporation, the diversity of community and server
management is a strength, just add lots of official linkage into the bind.
Pierre/Neko runs a good show and so do the other Pd related sites. My concern
I expressed to Kyle is that there's not enough non-English news from the Pd
tribes who don't always hang out in English speaking channels.