[PD] pd/arduino pwm > servo motor

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Fri Oct 20 22:23:44 CEST 2006

I can see that if you tried software PWM through pins 9-11 it wouldn't
be any different than using any of the other digital pins. But I
thought that pins 9-11 did hardware PWM through the analogWrite()
function in the regular Arduino C. Am I wrong on this?

Do you mean that hardware PWM on those pins hasn't yet been
implemented with Firmata?

--
http://sintheta.org