[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Adrian nordbaer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 22:40:06 CEST 2006

Is the pdweb maillist alive anyway?

As i see it; the people who want to change and are willing to invest,
have to gather and work on the website. Put together what to redo and
in what way and work these things out, send the stuff to the
responsible people and ask for permission to do the changes.

If forum integrated or not and what to choose will stay individual,
everybody has his preferences and there is no harm in that.

About an easier access to the projects, less skilled users just have
to wait it seems. I for myself don't want to disturb the grumpy ones
more then necessary.

And please, some of you should just show a bit more humor, what a hard
way of living - i couldn't.

another incomplete website: http://conficere.ch/pds