[PD] PD and MacIntel

Kilian Koepsell kilian at berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 22 02:32:36 CEST 2006

hi,

i just wanted to share some experience i made trying to compile pd on
mac intel:

- pd wouldn't compile using TclTkAqua-8.4.10.dmg. only after i un-
installed the package i was able to compile pd.
- the result was a binary that would start but was useless -- it
wouldn't open any new window.
- miller puckette's version 0.40 compiles and runs on my computer.

it yould be  great if you would get it to work.
in case you encounter the same problem, it might be a good idea to
try compiling miller's version in order to be sure that
you are not missing any of the dependencies.

good luck,
   kilian