[PD] pd_source circle

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Oct 23 00:29:16 CEST 2006

hey,

On Oct 22, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Marius Schebella wrote:

> hi list,
> I could not find a sufficiant documentation for the part_source
> object. is it possible to have a circle as source? I tried disk
> (disc) but the arguments are not selfspeaking to me.

...hmm, never looked at this, but yeh, it's pretty
undocumented...combing thru the source helps a bit, but I'm guessing
that you'd want two variables for the domain, an inner and outer
radius of the disk...

...I'll keep digging:  this is from particlelib, which is an external
library that GEM long-ago swallowed whole...

jamie