[PD] Version 0.40-1 on XP

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Tue Oct 24 12:55:13 CEST 2006

At 20:03 23-10-2006, Miller Puckett:

>Hmm, which tutorials have \\ in them?  I just looked and couldn't find
>any.
>
>I'l make some with a text editor anyway to see if I can make Pd crash...
>
>cheers
>Miller

Arhhhh, sorry I thought you ignored that because of the BS factor.

I was confused by the fact that when you print pd-files from
[textfile] to the pd-output-window eg $ would appear like "\\$", and
;  as "\\\;".

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BTW, this is the patch I used, it crashes when you try to print a second file.

mvh/ Steffen Leve Poulsen

print-pd-file.pd
#N canvas 683 73 280 277 12;
#N canvas 314 68 781 417 open 0;
#X obj 105 154 openpanel;
#X obj 105 256 s \$0textfile;
#X obj 105 104 bng 15 250 50 0 empty empty empty 17 7 0 10 -262144
-1 -1;
#X msg 105 180 read \$1 \, rewind \, bang;
#X obj 424 285 s \$0textfile;
#X obj 424 95 textfile;
#X obj 424 64 r \$0textfile;
#X obj 424 154 t b a;