[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

Fanouris Moraitis fmoraitis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:56:31 CEST 2006

Thanks for the quick feedback.

It finally worked when i executed the following:

export CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/include/
 && ./configure --gem-source
/Users/myhomedirectory/pd-extended/Gem/src/

(for the Gem/src I put one that I downloaded from the pd site because
they don't have any source code for pd-extended for Mac but I don't
know if that makes any difference at all)

well now I get the following mistake:

/usr/bin/ld: -undefined error, -undefined dynamic_lookup or -undefined
define_a_way must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in effect

what is that?

thanks,

fanouris