[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:57:41 CEST 2006

Hi Fanouris,

I was getting this error when compiling GridFlow 0.8.4 as well.

On Oct 24, 2006, at 8:56 AM, Fanouris Moraitis wrote:

> /usr/bin/ld: -undefined error, -undefined dynamic_lookup or -undefined
> define_a_way must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in effect

The solution was to copy the entire commandline that invokes the
compiler, paste into Text Edit or some such and change the instance of
"-undefined suppress" to "-undefined error" and copy-paste it back in
your Terminal window. That's what worked for me.. Note that it doesn't
work to change "-undefined suppress" in the Makefile or Makefile.in
because some other components of GridFlow must explicitly require
"-undefined suppress". Good luck! P.S. I'm on 10.3.9 so I'm not sure
how different the process is but I don't imagine it is very much.

./d5