[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

Fanouris Moraitis fmoraitis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:27:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

aslo I read a little bit about lcrypt and it is no supported by MacOs
so I tried both  to ommit it
and replace it with mcrypt but I get the same error

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
imageStruct::clear()
imageStruct::allocate()
imageStruct::imageStruct()
imageStruct::~imageStruct()
GemException::~GemException()
GemBase::setModified()
GemBase::obj_setupCallback(_class*)
GemBase::realStopRendering()
GemBase::~GemBase()
pixBlock::pixBlock()
CPPExtern::m_holdname
CPPExtern::m_holder
GemPixObj::postrender(GemState*)
GemPixObj::processImage(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processYUVMMX(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processGrayMMX(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processRGBAMMX(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processYUVSSE2(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::setPixModified()
GemPixObj::processGraySSE2(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processRGBASSE2(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processRGBImage(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processYUVImage(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processGrayImage(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processRGBAImage(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::obj_setupCallback(_class*)
GemPixObj::processYUVAltivec(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processGrayAltivec(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::processRGBAAltivec(imageStruct&)
GemPixObj::GemPixObj()
GemException::report() const
typeinfo for GemException
typeinfo for GemPixObj
vtable for GemException
vtable for GemPixObj
operator new(unsigned long, void*, void*)
_class_new
_class_sethelpsymbol
_gensym
_pd_new