[PD] SimpleMessageSystem/Arduino+Gem = Crashes after some time

Ramirez Hugo Francisco ramirez at ituniv.se
Wed Oct 25 11:39:45 CEST 2006

Dear PD fellows
I am running a patch wich uses SimpleMessageSystem and [comport] to communicate
with my arduino board. Also I am getting information from GEM and [pix_video]
to run the [comport] which is connected to some LEDs. everything works fine,
until PD crashes and I get the horrible Window's error message. and then it
shuts down.
I am using the Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4 version and Windows XP and the
SimpleMessageSystem objects that you can find at www.arduino.cc
I hope you guys can help me with this issue.
If you wnat to check my patch this can be dowload from
http://onsight.id.gu.se/~hugo/pd

Best Regards

Hugo Ramírez