[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 25 12:12:07 CEST 2006

Fanouris Moraitis wrote:
> Thanks for the quick feedback.
>
> It finally worked when i executed the following:
>
> export
> CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/include/
>
> && ./configure --gem-source
> /Users/myhomedirectory/pd-extended/Gem/src/
>
> (for the Gem/src I put one that I downloaded from the pd site because
> they don't have any source code for pd-extended for Mac but I don't
> know if that makes any difference at all)

i suggest using gem's cvs version (i don't know which features of Gem
the gridflow<->gem thing uses, but chances are high that you need a
recent version of Gem).

> well now I get the following mistake:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: -undefined error, -undefined dynamic_lookup or -undefined
> define_a_way must be used when -twolevel_namespace is in effect
>
> what is that?

i don't know the interna of osx linking, but i don't hink it is a very
good idea to change this, if you don't want to ask for trouble.
the arguments used in gem are "-bundle -undefined suppress -flat_namespace"

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes