[PD] CLM scales

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 11:42:31 CEST 2006

I think any solution that computes it right there is superior to this
huge preset table. Well actually I'm curious, because it's truncated to 8 places
of decimal afair so I wonder whether anybody with very good musical ears
can say how well that works, assuming I got the basic data dump
right. What the table offers that a computed solution doesn't is the names,
which are in the the CLM catalogue, so you have a handle on the scales
instead of trying to remember a sequence of coefficients.

btw what are the proper replacements for
unsymbol, list2symbol and tosymbol - some people aren't finding them,
what should I use instead?
cheers,
a.