[PD] CLM scales

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 13:00:32 CEST 2006

Cheers Frank. I removed the redundant parts and replaced the
list2symbol with embeded core only stuff, the attached version
should be more portable. Also I removed the loader because of
the OSC errors it was throwing up for sime people.

Looks like 3 of those decimal places got lost in moving the
data over through OSC as floats, or at least Pd is only showing 5
of them now :/

a.