[PD] CLM scales

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 13:46:45 CEST 2006

Just checking out SCALA, it's the standard scales format
I see. So, does [tunetof] embed thousands of scales in a table
like my thing or do you load them on demand through the py script?
Which is better in your opinion? I was happy to see that the 1000
or so from CLM fit happily into < 64k even when packed very clumbsily.
The only rough edge so far is that scales are variable length, some
are just 4 or 5 notes and others run up over many octaves.