[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

Fanouris Moraitis fmoraitis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:08:47 CEST 2006

Hi Mathieu,

I followed your advice and know it is finally compiled!

(for sure I don't know what I am doing! If it wasn't this list I am
sure that I wouldn't know
what to do. Therefore I am extremely grateful)

The only thing that I had to change was in the Makefile the
cp -a to cp -r because the first  as it seems is not supported in Os X.

So now that I have my gridflow.pd_darwin i did the following
I made the .pdrc file and wrote -lib gridflow
also i copied the whole gridflow directory to
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra

and then I started pd but I have the following error from pd

Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: __ZN9CPPExtern10m_holdnameE
  Referenced from:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin
  Expected in: flat namespace

and also

gridflow: can't load library

thanks,