[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

Fanouris Moraitis fmoraitis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:27:05 CEST 2006

I downloaded gem-0.90.0 from http://gem.iem.at/
and I did the whole thing again starting from configure
which I had the following
[gem09] PureData GEM (source code) with m_holdname:
--------------------------> missing (gcc: error: 'm_holdname' is not a
member of 'CPPExtern')
[gem08] PureData GEM (source code) without m_holdname:
-----------------------> found

I compile the whole thing all over
and I made the .pdrc file and wrote -lib gridflow
and copied the whole gridflow directory to
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra

now I don't get any error messages from PD if I erase the .pdrc file
(which only has this line -lib gridflow) but if the .pdrc file is
there PD  says
reading startup file /Users/myhomedir/.pdrc and  just crashes!!!
what I do wrong with the .pdrc ??

thanks,
fanouris