[PD] Gridflow Installation Help

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Fri Oct 27 11:36:24 CEST 2006

Fanouris Moraitis wrote:
> Ok I just rename the /gridflow-0.8.4 to /gridflow so I don't have this
> mistake anymore
>
> but
>
> I have the following
>
> [gf] #<LoadError: No such file to load -- rblti>

snip

> [gf] LTI support not found (#<LoadError: No such file to load -- rblti>)
>
> thanks,

This is normal if you don't have LTI when you compile GridFlow.  Nothing
to worry about, unless you really need some of the extra functionality
that LTI provides.

I haven't tried LTI yet, I haven't seen a compelling statement why I
should use it (I'd use it in a flash if it enabled me to compute
histograms within GridFlow, as using ppmhist in a separate process is
rather slow...).

Claude