[PD] PD and MacIntel

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Sun Oct 29 13:28:50 CET 2006

On 29/10/2006, at 2.34, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think that Intel and PowerPC should ultimately be on the same
> page, since 95% of it is probably the same.  The idea is to take
> the content from /docs/developer/darwin and put it into this wiki
> page, then redirect it to the wiki page.

Yes, i see your point, i agree.

What i'd like to see in such a page is a table describing what libs
(ie. Fink packages) a given external depend on. I mean, that would
indeed please the curious reader/user.

Also such information could be used in the hypothetical situation
where a user wouldn't want to do a complete pd-extended build, but
rather a subset - that is, with only a subset of the externals
included.