[PD] error: inlet: no method for 'list'

gilberto bernardes bernardes7 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:13:49 CET 2006

Dear all,

I'm develloping a patch for the piece Solo form Stockhausen, and  I'm
getting a strange error. I have already revised the patch a lot  of times
and I can't find nothing wrong. In the find menu is also  impossible to find
it!!

The patch(atached) was build in pd-extended v. 0.38.4. The error message
cames in the section B (1 min from the beggining). The patch will creat some
raw files in your main directory sory about that!!

Thanks. Best,
Gilberto

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br