[PD] PD and MacIntel

Kuno Woudt warp at frob.nl
Sun Oct 29 23:45:42 CET 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 04:24:55PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> But I am not sure that's a bug.  The problem is that Apple QuickTime
> calls its headers QuickTime/QuickTime.h while libquicktime calls them
> quicktime/quicktime.h, so its a matter of which library is being
> targetted.

Isn't that something a ./configure script should sort out?  (you'd
probably get some ugly #if's in the source though...).  I am pretty
sure quicktime/quicktime.h is capitalized inconsistely throughout
the source, so I have the impression that most of the pd-extended
source tree currently isn't targeted at libquicktime anyway.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, I will be back with a list of
inconsistent (apple) header file usage in a few days :)

-- warp.