[PD] PD and MacIntel

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:37:07 CET 2006

Hi, I just recompiled and viewed the log, which showed a surprising
lack of errors... I then realized I never copied over the new .plist
file.  I just did that, and my Intel-native Pd-App seems to run near
flawlessly; the missing objects I thought were due to compile-errors
were just a simple preference issue : ).

This means I have a pretty much complete Pd-0.39.2.app.  Is this
something I could post?  Or is it dynamically linked to my machine?

Luke