[PD] How can I get Cyclone.dll??

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:45:34 CET 2006

Good luck - I've never gotten cyclone.dll to work reliably, from Hans'
extended patch. It is somehow "broken" in a very weird way - ie.
cyclone objects disappear out of patches after they are saved and
reopened, even though the objects seemed just fine when they are
created.

Sometimes, also, the box around the object disappears (after object
creation), leaving just the text for the object. Then instead of an
object, you will end up with just a text comment. However, it's NOT a
normal broken object - there is no "dotted box" around the text, it
literally turns into a text comment.

So I would be somewhat worried that you might be out of luck. Offhand,
I would guess that cyclone was meant to run more on a Mac, than on
win.

~David