[PD] processing audio and render in gem simultaneously???

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 18:21:34 CET 2006

 hello everybody.

is possible to process audio in pd and work with gem
simultaneously???. i have mac osx with 1.33 mhz and
768 ram., but always i obtanin clicks and interference
in audio when I apply a process in gem...like change
from videoA.mov to videoB.mov...is a simply task but
audio generate a click. may be gem is not designed to
work with audio processs in the same time....i don't
know....may be there are problems in my mac...in
max/jitter i don't have these problems.

some suggestion or advice?

thanks a lot.

Andrés Ferrari G.