[PD] arguments of [envgen]

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Nov 6 04:25:27 CET 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 05:39:26PM +0200, ugur guney wrote:
> (But I
> remember that I saw one implementation of envelope generating GUI using data
> structures and GOP, which needs a bang to put a new point on the line graph.
> But I forgot its name. I have [s-varseq] abstraction of the same author.)

Hi Ugur,

You don't actually need to [bang( to put a new point on the line. If you
hold down the ctrl key and hover the mouse over a point the cursor will
turn into a + or an X. When it's a + it will add a new point and when it's
an X it will delete a point. I haven't looked at Miller's documentation
for a while, but I am pretty sure this feature is undocumented.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx