[Pd] OT: this is the kind of interface I want

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Nov 8 18:22:17 CET 2006

Am 08.11.2006 um 05:46 schrieb Kyle Klipowicz:

> I KNEW this had to have something to do with Jeff Han.  Brilliant
> technology.  As I understand it, Apple Computer has gotten involved
> financially with this.  I'd love to see it implemented!

Actually this is fairly easy to implement. There are a number of
descriptions floating around in the net.
Basically you need a transparent acrylic panel, IR emitters, a beamer
and a fast camera, minor drilling and assembling skills and a multi-
blob video tracker.
I'm currently trying to build such a system.

greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill