[Pd] OT: this is the kind of interface I want

Johannes Taelman johannes.taelman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:40:54 CET 2006

I've build one last year. Dragging your fingers over the acrylic is a
bit annoying after a while, my current setup requires quite some
pressure to keep 'wet' contact while dragging. More or better IR light
might be helpful, though I'm already using about 10W for a 60x80cm
panel. Also the setup needs to be away from direct sunlight, image
background subtraction does not eliminate a moving shadow.

.-j