[PD] windows compile - one last try

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 10 15:37:04 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Patco wrote:

> I've tried to build pd with using tcl/tk-8.5 sources with no satisfaying
> results, pd.exe is still linked to wish84.exe, Did anyone successfully
> built pd with this TCL/TK version?

When configuring the build of pd, make sure that it detects the right
tcl/tk version, and if not, investigate why it is so.

note that devel_0_39 does it in reverse than Miller's: it picks the lowest
available version instead of the highest. To make it pick the highest
version, you have to edit pd/src/SConscript and replace:

   for i in range (0,10):

by

   for i in range (9,-1,-1):

so that it counts possible versions downwards.