[PD] windows compile - one last try

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 10 22:41:02 CET 2006

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Patco wrote:
>> I've tried some stand alones made with the payware version, they are
>> not very efficient.
> Hmm, what's the payware version?

I've confused the issue with replacing "MAXmsp" by "payware".
So, I've tried some win32 standalone MAX patches, and they were very
slow at loading,
and didn't work very well, but I didn't try many different ones,
 those problems might come from developpers mistakes rather than MAX itself.
PatCo.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com