[PD] GGEE/state

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 11 00:21:07 CET 2006

Kyle Klipowicz a écrit :
>  This sounds very cool, especially for automations...

Oh, I've never tried [envgen] for automations,
and would rather try data structure for it but not without a lot of pain.
Very good idea.
I don't think [state] would help for making automations,
 but just for having presets,
 or a kind of infinite undo for all numboxes, symbols, and envgen in a
canvas.
PC.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com