[PD] netpd download all patch

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 00:07:54 CET 2006

Yeah, I've been looking at it a lot recently.
Even if your not into music (and right now really
only techno music) net-pd sets a really good standard
for pd programming and encapsulation, and probably
represents the best of UI practice using only the
intrinsic components. I'm thinking next year I
will start to move the music synth (toys and gizmos)
part of my work towards net-pd because it represents
an important versioning commonality to share patches
which the wider Pd lacks. There's still room for
improving it too. I have some ideas I'm mulling
over to do with distributed composition which I
hope to add some day and net-pd seems the obvious
place to try these out.
If you're in London today at the Openlab3 meet we
will hopefully get to try out setup based
on OSC to perform with simple distributed synthesisers
on a LAN.