[PD] GGEE/state

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 12 16:46:46 CET 2006

Hallo,

> I don't know if you've done this already, but it would be really nice
> to have a suite of basic GUI objects that already have state-saving
> built-in, (SSSAD, memento, whatever).  Something like a GOP vslider
> with the state-saving in it.  Then it would be really easy for people
> to build GUIs that have state-saving incorporated.

This really is rather trivial to do for standard GUI elements.
Attached are vslider, hslider and tgl extended for SSSAD. They will
look best on pd-0.40.

However as I said before, I don't think that it's only GUI objects
that can profit from state saving and not all GUI objects in a patch
do need their state to be persistent.

Ciao