[PD] PD not finding externals

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:53:47 CET 2006

Hello,

How can I make PD to look for externals inside sub-directories? It
finds them when they are right into the lib/pd/extra directory but not
the ones inside other directories inside this one. For example, I want
to use the externals inside the folder extra/bsaylor but I have to
move them out of their folder in order to PD to use them. I can see
that almost all the externlas are in the same situation and that's the
way the installer installs them. Am I missing something here? Do I
have to move everything manually?

Thanks!

Hector.