[PD] spectrogram in PD

andrea valle andrea.valle at unito.it
Mon Nov 13 14:48:20 CET 2006

Hi to all,

newbie here.

I've just tweaked few times with PD as I prefer writing code than using
gui interface. In any case, I like a lot PD and it seems the best
candidate for my very short course in computer music here at the
university.

I was trying to understand if there's a(n easy) way to plot a spectrum.
I guess it should be easily feasible, as I saw both pd capabilties in
time domain, both Miller Puckette's figures in the book.

But looking in docs and on the web I got confused and I'm not able to
find answers to my question.

Any hints?

Many thanks

best

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
andrea.valle at unito.it