[PD] desiredata 0.39.A.pre2

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 13 21:13:54 CET 2006

Hi Jamie,

> ...one problem I've found with setting the portaudiopath and
> portmidipath's explicitly is that they assume some non-standard
> arrangement...for example, if I download cvs of portaudio, I get:
>
> portaudio/pa_common
> portaudio/pa_mac_core
> ...etc...
portaudio has switched to svn a while ago... the cvs shouldn't be used
anymore.

> ...one last question:  are we now using s_audio_pa.c or
> s_audio_portaudio.c?

Tim Blechmann has coded the s_audio_portaudio.c interface for the vibrez
project, that's why i am using it. I run it under OSX and Windows and
due to callback scheduling it has far lower latency than Miller's
implementation.

best greetings,
Thomas

--