[PD] spectrogram in PD

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:49:20 CET 2006

What I have been wanting to see is a nice time vs. frequency/amplitude
spectrogram... like something that is very easy to do in matlab with the
specgram function. The  [sonogram~] object  in the unauthorized library
comes close, but it is difficult to know what is happening according to the
picture.