[PD] pmpd bug?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:05:57 CET 2006

hi cyrille,
I was playing around with some collisions and found a strange
behaviour which looks buggy to me. I was shooting a sqare against a
circle and at some points the rebound went to strange directions.
I tried to make a debug patch to show this behaviour
(circle_testpmp.pd) you will also need the other abstraction to run
it.
If someone else wants to look at it, please do!
thanks for any help, or corrections. (btw. I also found this strange
behaviour with rebounds from lines, so maybe it is not a bug, but I am
just doin something wrong).
marius.