[PD] [OT] PD users in Bulgaria

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 18 06:22:11 CET 2006

Yeah, there is some amazing Balkan and Central Asian choir music.  I
have two albums that I absolutely love: Bulgarian National Folk
Ensemble, The Magical Voices of Bulgaria (yes, cheesy title) and Gori
Womens' Choir, Archaica: Modern Georgian Choir Music.

Max, what brings you to Bulgaria for a year, if you don't mind me
asking?

.hc