[PD] desiredata 0.39.A.pre2

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 21 07:08:56 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> I can try to help about OSX, but I don't use OSX, and I don't have easy
>> access to OSX. Often, someone else will have to reply.
>
> Write a build script and put it into
> scripts/auto-build/pd-devel-auto-builder.sh, then you will have easy,
> automated access to many platforms, included Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4, and
> Intel.

How about manual access to many platforms? Or do I have to wait until the
next day?

For their FORTRAN course in 1974, my parents didn't have a computer, there
was one modem for the whole classroom, so, they fed the punchcards one by
one into the machine, and the next day they had the result of the
compilation and execution.