[PD] loading libs / .pdrc (was: PD not finding externals)

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Wed Nov 22 01:53:04 CET 2006

i'm still having similar troubles (after reinstalling the app & plist): pd
not finding files. seems they're partly simply not there in pd-ext-0.39.2-t5
(certain help files, eg bonk~ & fiddle~) and partly they're not loaded: it
seems certain subfolders in /5.reference/ (eg ggee, ekext, flatspace) are
not loaded, hence--i suppose--not included in the path preferences.
before fiddling with the prefs again (in the xml Property List Editor or as
accessed through pd), i'd like to know if someone can advise me on how to do
that exactly. matju suggested .pdrc. i wasn't able to discover what and how
that is in the list archives, could anyone enlighten me?
thanks so much,
cheers, robbert

--
Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5
mac osx 10.4.8, 15" G4 PB 1.67 GHz, 1 GB ram