[PD] GEM: Stop a Movie File on Last Frame?

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Nov 24 13:56:04 CET 2006

Am 24.11.2006 um 14:37 schrieb Carlos Caires:
> How can I stop a movie clip [pix_film] on his last frame?
>
> It seem´s that the 3rd outlet of [pix_film] object doesn´t work.
>
> (on MacOS 10.3.9 _ PD-0.38.4-extended-RC7).

if you know the f/sec of the clip and do not need the audio which it
plays automatically on os x, then it's easy:
just don't use the auto play function but use a counter to display
frame by frame..
the 2rd outlet of [pix_film] will give you the total number of frames
in the movie, so just let the counter stop at the last one.
if you need an example patch write again.

(footnote: try to avoid to write to the list by just picking a random
message and replying + changing the subject. the thread view will get
mixed up)