[PD] GEM oversampling

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 00:55:06 CET 2006

threen wrote:
> hi Marius
>
> just tried your little patch. it doesnt seem to work here... still
> reminds me of shark teeth. but it works in blender... i mean
> oversampling...

I cannot quite follow you. what does not work? do you have 20 slightly
deplaced squares? if you want some other effects, you may want to add
other objects, maybe alpha, or color... the [repeat] will cause GEM to
render everything after the gemhead 20 times before it is drawn, so
that's what oversampling does???

> im on debian, so maybe i need some sort of video/graphic tuneup, which i
> dont know anything about?!

depends what your problem exactly is, usually debian is a good OS (I'm
also on debian)

maybe you can tell more about what you want to do, or what oversampling
should do in your patch.

marius.