[PD] GEM oversampling

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Nov 27 02:09:31 CET 2006

i guess you want to antialias the image rather than display an object
several times?

try this hint chris clepper wrote  on this list:

> Send the message 'FSAA 2' to the gemwin.  The number can go as high
> as your GPU supports (generally 6 is the most).  This does not work
> on Windows yet.

or try the [polygon_smooth] object.

and specify on which system you are....

if you are on osx and have an ati card search the archives for my
post with the title "smoothing of polygons"
the search function there is having trouble tough at the moment:
Error processing time exceeds a limit: 60