[PD] problem loading libraries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 27 17:36:53 CET 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 5:56 AM, Oded Ben-Tal wrote:

>> On your computer, where is mass.pd_linux located? Try one of these
>> commands:
>>

> Ok, now I found it:
> /usr/lib/pd/extra/flatspace/
> it seems all(?) object from extended libs are there somehow.

Many, but not all.  The flatspace library is not really a library
like the rest.  It is the collection of objects that were assembled
in externals/build/src with the intention of having a common set of
objects in one global namespace.  In Pd-extended, its been packaged
as the library "flatspace" so that people who want to operate that
way can easily do so with Pd-extended.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.