[PD] invisible py object on Windows

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:35:02 CET 2006

I have two machines with the same Miller Pd 0.39, Python 2.4.2 and
py.dllfrom the
0.38 extended release, but on one machine the py object is not drawn in the
patch window!  The .pd file does have a listing for the py object and the py
object can be patched.  I found an email from about a year ago where Thomas
said this was  due to an old version of py/pyext.  Since all I did was copy
the Pd files from one machine to another, I don't know what the difference
could be.  Am I missing a DLL or something on the one Windows machine?