[PD] reverse & variable speed soundplayback?

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Nov 29 12:49:11 CET 2006

Am 29.11.2006 um 07:54 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
> That's what fixed it for me.  In order for it to start, I need to
> move the IN slider.  Then it works.  To fix this add a [loadbang]-[1
> ( to this part of [pd stuff]
>
> [r in_out]  [loadbang
> |           /
> |        [1 (
> |     /
> |  /
> [set $1(
> |

> Its a very nice patch, especially now that's its all cleaned up.
> It would be a very nice graph-on-parent object to have.  Also, in
> this form, it would be a nice tutorial patch.  Mind if I add it to
> the audio tutorial?

i feel very honoured. you may add it there without doubt.
i will try to do a GOP version with some more (basic) features.
therefore i have two questions:
- can i avoid the [ftos] object? some people seem to have trouble to
find it and i don't know which library it belongs to either. (opens
no helpfile here)
- for a GOP version the send and receives should be local. so i just
add "$0-" before?

max