[PD] Pduino 0.2 test & crash

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 1 05:30:02 CET 2006

My guess is that the problem is because that Pd is loading [arduino]
that's included in the test5 package.  Try deleting the arduino files
from the Pd distribution, then using Pduino.  Or you could try using
one of the nightly builds:

http://autobuild.puredata.info

But it shouldn't crash, that's odd.

.hc

On Nov 30, 2006, at 7:02 AM, Enrique Tomas wrote:

> Hi
> I am teaching pd + arduino at medialab madrid workshop (http://
> www.medialabmadrid.es) and I did a Pduino 0.2 test with my 25
> students (divided under win, intel mac, ppc mac and linux).
>
> We all uploaded Pduino 0.2 firmware to the board and then we run
> 0.2 arduino-test.pd under Pd extended test5.
> Nobody  was able to interface arduino under four different OS.
> We all were able to connect to the serial port. We tried to set a
> LED on in Arduino pin 13. When we pushed serial data to the board
> the RX LED was on but the pin 13 LED was still off and the same
> with the other digital or analog pins.
>
> We then tried Pduino 0.1 and it worked.
>
> Qq

> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli