[PD] MOTU 828 PD windows problem

s.koepf s.koepf at uni-koeln.de
Fri Dec 1 14:10:38 CET 2006

Hello,

to use MMIO go to "Media->standard (MMIO)->use muliple devices", to use
ASIO go to "Media->ASIO (via portaudio)". Alternatively you can start pd
on a command line or via batch files with appropiate switches like:
"path\to\pd\bin\pd ..." or "path\to\pd\bin\pd -mmio ..." for MMIO (mmio
is default) and "path\to\pd\bin\pd -pa ..." for ASIO.

You will find a list of command line arguments here: pd/doc/1.manual/x3.htm

Siegfried