[PD] Gem: can't load library

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Dec 1 21:40:16 CET 2006

hallo johannes,

welcome to the list! and nice to see you here.

Am 01.12.2006 um 19:19 schrieb Georg Holzmann:
>> i installed about
>> http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2006-11-14/Pd-0.39.2-
>> extended-2006-11-14-linux-i686-ubuntu-dapper-i386.tar.bz2
>
> okay, so then you will also need libmpeg, because that's not
> included ...
> -> apt-get install libmpeg
> (or something similar - I don't know how the package is called
> exactly)

i googled it: it seems to be called libmpeg1
http://packages.ubuntu.com/edgy/libs/libmpeg1
so either open your synaptic paketmanager an look for libmpeg1 to
install or type in the terminal:
sudo apt-get install libmpeg1

>> i never heard about, so you may explain about gem debian packages and
>> where i can find it...         thanks for help. gruss joh
> apt-get install gem

@georg holzmann: do you need a special repository to make apt find that?

max