[PD] bang when phasor~ reaches 1

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 15:06:01 CET 2006

I guess just because they drift off. Or at least you cant be sure of keeping them
together.

Sometimes you want a whole bunch of things to all happen "synchronously", to
all happen in the same phase every time. An example is the paf~ algorithm,
and here's little drum machine example attached. So you usually
have just one phasor that is your master timebase and derive everything
from that.

The difference is that with a metro you get messages as discrete events,
but with the phasor you get a continuous time marker - try changing the
tempo in the drum machine example to something very low ;)