[PD] OT: Blip Festival

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 2 22:06:17 CET 2006

I just got to throw in that Paris did some really nice visuals.  It
was a video game music festival, and the graphics fit in well with
that aesthetic.  They started out slowly and quite simple, but then
new layers would fold in, building up more intricate behaviors.  Then
there was occasional feedback on top that was driven by the audio
from the audio performers, if I am not mistaken.  Fun stuff, worked
well with people bouncing around on stage playing gameboys with hard
driving beats.

.hc